[MacDV] Re: What Computer

BURTON Chris chris.burton at swift.com
Thu Apr 17 07:33:34 PDT 2003

Geno,

I always say overkill too :) Especially with those prices that Smalldog has on their refurbs ... sweet prices on DP 1.25's.

Unfortunately I couldn't afford to go that route, especially to start out. Now with a year under my belt and having proved to myself
that I'll be doing more than one DV project per year (did 5 this year ... I'm not in the DV business though) I can see myself moving
up to a DP system in the future. I mean, that's what tax refunds are for right?

Chris

Geno Kearney wrote:

> My .02
>
> I have an 800 mhz flat panel, 1 gig memory. I use iMovie, iDVD. If I had a
> do-over, I'd go as strong as I could with a powermac. I spend too much time
> waiting on the processing. If you can afford it, go overkill.
>
> Geno

S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential
and/or proprietary and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.  It
is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.  If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.