What Computer

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Apr 17 11:24:05 PDT 2003

> From: csearles at t-online.de (Chris Searles)
> But rumors say Apple is about to bring out a new 1 GHz version of the
> eMac
> with those original display problems apparently dealt with:

I can't comment on any rumours, but it's become obvious (looking at
eMac reports in Apple-authorised repair shops around the southeast)
that Apple already fixed the "display issue" some time back.

_Chas_

"Here is the thing you will learn from really using an OS X Macintosh,
and must somehow accept on faith if that's what it takes to get you to
Switch: Apple makes design decisions based on a sincere desire to make
your life better." -- Glenn McDonald