[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic, read to bottom where I inquire about Radius Telecast Manuals and Diagrams.

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Fri Apr 18 16:07:54 PDT 2003

on 4/18/03 3:59 PM, Steven Rogers at srogers1 at austin.rr.com wrote:

> On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 04:30 PM, Illovox Media wrote:
>
>> You don't get it.  In country with free speech, it doesn't matter if
>> you are insulted, nor if you get the "wrong" impression.  Your
>> feelings are irrelevant.  Free speech is free speech.  If you cannot
>> and willnot abide by the laws and constitution of America, GTH, but
>> don't tell me, him or anyone that it is "wrong" for him to speak
>> whatever he wants.
>
> No, you don't get it. Free speech does not obligate anyone to listen,
> it means that the *government* cannot censor speech based on ideas. It
> does not mean that anyone can post anything they want to any mailing
> list and the members are forced by the US Constitution to put up with
> it.

You really don't get it.  If you don't want to read his sig, don't.  No one
is obligating you to.  If you feel obligated to read his sig, then you have
a mental problem.  Free speech means YOU cannot censor him either.  Except
on your private property.  And yes he can post whatever he wants to a PUBLIC
FORUM.   Listen, this is off topic.  Do you have access to Telecaster
manuals and diagrams?