[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic, read to bottom where I inquire about Radius Telecast Manuals and Diagrams.

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 19:02:41 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 09:47  PM, Illovox Media wrote:

> on 4/18/03 5:16 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net wrote:

>> I have looked for you on the "net". apparently this peice of gear is so
>> obsolete that almost all pages dealing with it have been replaced.
>> There
>> are a couple of message boards .
>
> Well, it's old, but still functional.  Hardly obsolete.  The company
> that
> made them was sold and the new owner dropped the line...thus support
> ended.

It looks like support was "pulled". I can barely  find a description of
this piece of gear.,
  Maybe if you look up one of the message boards some nice person who
owns one of these things would copy the book for you. I've done it for
Toaster people. Egad I miss my Amiga. That worked too.
Jim

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?