[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 19:05:21 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 10:01  PM, K. wrote:

> Can this crap be taken off list now??? Enough is enough...He has the
> right to use
> whatever sig he wants...This is just a waste of bandwith...Please?

No it is Charles' Sig that is a waste of bandwidth. Our lively
discussion of free speech is
Far more interesting than quotes from dead Nazis .
Jim

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?