[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 19:14:55 PDT 2003

Frankly, my dear, if what he says isn't illegal, immoral (advocating slavery, child
prostitution etc), or fattening , I don't give a rat's ass what sig someone uses..This
has been going on long enough...As long as he doesn't holler "FIRE" in the theatre..he
is pretty well protected by the Constitution....Even going as far as calling
Bush/Cheyney rectal fissures.. ... I won't call them Assholes because that may be viewed
as insulting an essential body part..