[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 20:23:01 PDT 2003

> Arbeit Macht Frei!!!
Apparently you are unaware just how distasteful and offensive that is to
me.
If you were here I would slap you and offer a duel. I am very good shot.\

I KNOW what it means... Family in Galicia...  A duel would be interesting...I am  also a
certified marksman...Pistols as well as long rifles...

> I agree with everything in YOUR sig....EXCEPT  for the Free drugs
> thingie...

yeah cause it really hurts you if I get high and watch seinfeld.
Why is it that you think that people are mature enough to understand the
irony and evil of Nazi propaganda but not mature enough to smoke a joint?
Who is joining the Ashcroft brigade on this one?
Jim

I DO NOT  allow you to smoke a joint then get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.. I
had a relative killed by someone high on "Just one Joint"...  I really don't give a
rat's posterior what you do in private, but unfortunately too many of the hopheads today
don't believe in the "Designated Driver" idea.   BTW.. I was at the original Woodstock
and worked at the "Hog Farm" for 2 days so I KNOW about "Just a joint" VERY well!!
Don't Bogart That Joint My Friend.....Pass It Over To Me...(Refrain)