[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 20:24:14 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 11:11  PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 10:58  PM, K. wrote:
>
>> Arbeit Macht Frei!!!
>
> Now there is more irony for you Steve.  For the Jews of the second
> world war there was no humor in these words and Bombing to give freedom
> does not give much hope to the dead Iraqi victims of American
> aggression.

It sucks to say this because I really don't like killing kids much, but
if you are going to operate on a cancer sometimes some healthy tissue
must also be removed, Wow that sucked but it's true.
  I would remind you that only 1/3 as many innoocent Iraqis ( by their
own count)
have been killed in total war than were killed in NYC on 9/11 by the
terrorists
that you seem to think can be reasoned with and respected.

>  The solution to the Middle East is not in bombs but in equal respects
> for ALL the ethnic groups which the present administration seems to
> have trouble with.  Threaten the Arabs and support  Israel.  Seems like
> a recipe for long term unrest.
We support the Arabs just fine.
They squander it routinely as you know.
What to do? Dump our friends and kiss the enemies ass?

Jim

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?