[MacDV] Re: #s 2112, 2113, 2114

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Apr 19 07:42:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 07:26  AM, RRSounds at aol.com wrote:

> Mention Rwanda, and our eyes glaze over.

How about Nigeria? Or Timor? Or Bangladesh? Sri Lanka? Bali?
It is worth noting that your post though wise and thoughtful assumes
that our country is always wrong and all it's people are stupid. That is
Not possible and is certainly wrong.
Is it good politics to call your ally a moron?
Jim

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?