Final Cut Pro question

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Apr 20 21:53:52 PDT 2003

Just put the images in a folder and import the entire folder into FCP.

You can add them to the timeline at one go as well, in the same order they
appear in the folder.
You can also bring them into the timeline with a pre-determined transition
between each image. (The cross dissolve is the default transition, but you
can make any transition the default)

Also, Final Cut Express is much less expensive than FCP, perhaps it would be
suitable for your purposes? You can always upgrade to FCPro at a later date.

 sb