Final Cut Pro question

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 21:39:23 PDT 2003

I don't own Final Cut Pro yet because I can't yet afford it but I was
wondering if someone who does have it could answer this question: I've
thought about the idea of making an animated film that would be High
Definition  and I thought it could be done by doing each frame as a
separate image file in correct pixel dimensions. One way I thought the
frames could be handled for output (they would be sequentially named -
example: "image0001.jpg") would be that you would use Quicktime Pro to
combine them into a single Quicktime movie file and then output this
into a DV stream to get it into Final Cut Pro. (I've done something
similar with iMovie.) Would I have to go through all this or does Final
Cut Pro have the ability to import sequential individual images like
this directly?

-Dave