AIF metronome effect

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 22:09:47 PDT 2003

Or, you can use QuickTime Pro to do the conversion. (which is what I use, I
only use iTunes for importing off of a CD)

Open the MP3 up in a new Movie, then Export, and change the sample rate.
Save as something with AIFF or 48hz in the name, so you can tell the
difference between the other versions.

 sb