[MacDV] MAC OS X Panther?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Apr 26 01:50:50 PDT 2003

September. 64-bit bandwidth for IBM 970 Macs. iLife updates are likely,
but not necessarily at the time Panther ships. A lot will be revealed
during the Jobs keynote at the Worldwide Developer's Conference in San
Francisco late June. There's a small chance Panther will be ready by
August. But history says we'll be lucky to get it and the 970 Macs it
runs on by Seybold SF in September.