[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3.0.2

Mark Walker mark at scip.org.uk
Sat Apr 26 02:15:03 PDT 2003

hi all
thanks for feedback about IM3.0.2
1. do the problems seem to increase the longer the movie gets... ie
longer waits, more inconsistent playback, etc
2. is there a place where I can see a list of the problems that i
could expect... so that at least I know it's not just me?
thank
mark

--

Sussex Community Internet Project  http://www.scip.org.uk