[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther? Guessing vs Facts

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 03:32:50 PDT 2003

Nobody but a handful of folks at Apple know the rollout facts. I
assumed that everyone on this list knows that. So just so it's
perfectly clear, I apologize to everyone if you thought I was writing
with some sort of inside knowledge of what's going to happen and how
Panther and the 970 will work.

I was just speculating with ignorant loose lips in the hopes that
others would feedback more speculation along with me. Unfortunately, I
can see that we have a very tight lipped group here that doesn't want
to sink any ships. I was just trying to get some dialog going. But I
guess anyone who knows is obviously under NDA and those who don't
aren't willing to make fools of themselves like I am. Well we'll know
most of the facts in seven weeks. This is a very exciting 20th year of
Macintosh computing. Perfect time for another Macintosh revolution
smack dab in the middle of an economic depression.

My bad. 8 ^ (