[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 05:00:26 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 01:36  AM, Matthew Guemple wrote:

> This list used to be a fun place to banter about stuff. Guess we
> should stick to VCD's and non-confrontational sigs. Everyone starts
> yelling...

I quite agree with Matt, we should all lighten up. Some of us need to
turn down our 'knowledgeable expert' meters and others need to turn up
their 'thicken skin' meters; and, by doing so, increase the comfort
level of all who use the list.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>