[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 10:07:29 PDT 2003

Thank you everyone for finally contributing to this string. BTW, I
don't think this is off topic because 970 Panther Macs will most
benefit this field and we should all want to know all we can about how
it's going to benefit us. Thanks for correcting my speculative errors.
The links to articles and FAQs is very helpful.