[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Apr 29 04:12:02 PDT 2003

When I write one email after another too fast I make mistakes. I am a
human being. I am not a moron. Please try to be kinder. I am trying the
best I can and I don't get paid to do this. I am an old man. Please
tone down the insults. Thank you.

I sent a correction that when I wrote TK I meant CM in another email
that apparently you didn't find yet. Peace.