[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Apr 29 04:20:40 PDT 2003

To elaborate on this point Charles is trying to make, a point that I
already covered days ago, there is an additional $2,000 worth of
software rolled into FCP4 that was previously ala carte and not
integrated in it. And did anyone remember that DVDSP 1.5 is HALF the
price it was before NAB ($499) and that 2.0 (a total rewrite) due in
August will be a $30 upgrade to all who buy 1.5 now? So the value of
software coming out of Apple is going way up while the price is going
WAY DOWN.

I don't see how you can se it any other way. That is a hard cold fact.
NOT GUESSING. ; ^ )