APOLOGY (Was Re: Mac OS X Panther?)

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 21:56:57 PDT 2003

> From: Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
>
> When I write one email after another too fast I make mistakes. I am a
> human being. I am not a moron. Please try to be kinder. I am trying the
> best I can and I don't get paid to do this. I am an old man. Please
> tone down the insults. Thank you.

You're absolutely right, it was unwarranted of me to get so fed up that
I called you names. I unreservedly, publicly and humbly apologise for
attacking you personally on the list.

I still maintain that you do yourself and the list a *grave* disservice
by not labeling idle speculation as such, but I see you have moved to
correct this problem and so I am satisfied. I hope you will continue to
do so in the future.

_Chas_

"The Box said 'Windows 95 or better' ... so I got a Macintosh."