[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express offer

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Aug 8 21:18:16 PDT 2003

I sent in my first of three Original Premiere Install Discs (4.2, 5.0 &
6.5 none upgrades) Tuesday and received delivery confirmation that they
got it yesterday morning. So I should have mine next week. I'll let you
know when I get it.

They are in South Bend Indiana and I'm in California. So it might take
longer.

Where are you Juan and what speed was it shipped by what carrier back
to you?

Has anyone sent in any 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 install floppy discs (I don't
believe they were CDs before 4.0) and received FCE back for that?

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)