[MacDV] Re: imovie 3 and VCD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 18:15:52 PST 2003

This could be my bad for not clearing an old install of Toast 5.x
before upgrading to 5.2. I have another Mac where the export is working
perfectly with a more recent new Jaguar install and Toast 5.1.4 then
5.2 update. I think you should not be afraid to go ahead. Make a folder
for iMoive 2.1.2 and put it in there. Then the iMovie 3 install won't
write over it and you can always go back if you have problems.