[MacDV] Re: iDVD3 w/ external drive... Anybody try this?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 17:10:57 PST 2003

Please keep this string going until we have the solution. I like the
disk image best because Toast can deal with that very cleanly. But I
don't even know what the last file(s) looks like or where it/they
is/are at all just prior to the burn. Do you Rod?

Kunga