[MacDV] iMovie2 data limits

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 20:14:34 PST 2003

Wow!  Glad to see someone pushing iMovie to the limit!

To answer your question -- I don't know of a real limit, but with that
much work invested in an iMovie project, you had better make sure you
keep good backups just in case something goes haywire. (and you hit
that undocumented/uncharted limit?)  It's probably good that you're
still running Mac OS 9, though.

To make a suggestion -- it sounds like you're ready to take the next
step up to Final Cut Express.  The flexibility and power offered could
help you take your work to the next level.  And it would run great on
your G4 iMac.  And if you are actually selling your work, it would be a
business expense.

2 cents.  :-)

- Mark