[MacDV] Re: preparing MPEGs for Toast

Leo leo at frejrud.com
Mon Jan 20 06:31:31 PST 2003

thanks for your help lennart.

unfortunately, it doesn´t work. when i used your clip-script on a small
mpeg-1 clip and opened it in iMovie, it was totally corrupted. instead
of 5 min of the simpsons, there was a couple of seconds with "flimmer"
(I do not know the english word for it, and I know lennart is swedish).
rutor i olika färger som flimrar blev det.

/leo