[MacDV] Re: The quality of 8MM film

mo.og at verizon.net mo.og at verizon.net
Wed Jul 23 13:11:08 PDT 2003

If you have a decent tripod you might even be able to get the lens right underneath the projector's.
Although I am sure there must be some surface you could project the image onto, them Videotape from the back.
Then just flop it in fce or what have you...  or flop the film... or something like that.

Wouldn't an old telecine thing work for this.
A guy on another list had a bunch of them for sale, old, used, but still solid. Pretty cheap.