[MacDV] 12" Albook viable DV system?

Randy Wilson WilsonR at fonix.com
Mon Jun 2 12:42:31 PDT 2003

1024x768 is just fine for iMovie.  I have a 14" iBook with 1024x768 and
the resolution is fine.  The big concern for me is the tiny 20GB hard
drive, which I'll soon be replacing.  I'd recommend definitely paying
the extra $50 or so to get the bigger hard drive they offer.

>>> chris.burton at swift.com 06/02/03 11:01AM >>>
Hey all ... with the newest round of price drops on the 12" Albook they
are looking more and more attractive. Would you guys
recommend using them as a moble editing/DVD burning solution? My only
concern is screen size and its max resolution of 1024x768.
It's been ages since I've used a resolution that low and was curious if
it caused anyone any problems. I hope I hear good things
back ... the price on these babies compared to the ibook is fantastic.

Cheers!

Chris

--

S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is
confidential
and/or proprietary and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
named above.  It
is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements
between the parties.  If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and
delete it
immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the
digest version.

 XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
$879!