[MacDV] Re: Maxtor 160GB (Blue and White G3)

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 16:24:11 PST 2004

I disagree.  I have had a bad week with flaky friends, idiotic clients, and
a snowstorm that has had me trapped in this house for days.  I say
FIGHTCLUB.

Put up your dukes, Peter, ya blabber big mouth.  Defragging helps and I
don't feel like demoing squat to your arrogant puss and let me have 10
seconds with your machine and I'll show you what fragmentation can do.

Steeempy!  You EEEEDEEEEOT!  (Flock!)