Re motion free for 30 days

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Tue May 4 16:40:27 PDT 2004

Motion won't be out until September ish - so the 'Motion Pro Training
Series' book likely won't be out until around then either.

This was info from last week's Las Vegas NAB? meeting.  The guy who
spoke of it is on holidays at the moment.  I phoned our local computer
bookstore and she found the one for Logic - with a CD but not one for
Motion yet.  At least until June.  She said Peachpit doesn't put
anything on the web page until it's out.  Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Lynn