[MacDV] erasing miniDV tapes

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Wed May 25 18:40:33 PDT 2005

Heh, I do it all the time... you really shouldn't take what I say all that
seriously!  ;-D

Narrr, I fugure, it promotes discussion which promotes answers which
promotes further understanding.

Coj

Rauno Teravainen <lrdomus at earthlink.net>

You might be right, especially if the heads are not perfectly aligned,
the other track  might be close enough for the head  pick up the sound.
As I said, I am just assuming (should not do that on a public forum ;-)

Rauno.