[MacDV] Sony PD150 Oscillation Problem

Colt Freeman cfreeman at liberty.edu
Mon Oct 17 13:29:04 PDT 2005

I'm assuming that your seeing this oscillation in post production and not on
the LCD right? I'll check over some footage and see I've shot to see if it's
there as well, I'm assuming it's rather noticeable? I've got a 170 so it may
not be affected but I'll look non the less.

However I can't re-shoot anything to check it because I'm sending in the 170
for repair the tape drive has failed on it, so off to NJ it goes.
Regards,
-Colt