[MacDV] Mac dv to Windows Media Video

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 09:55:08 PDT 2005

Hmm - I saw MPEG4  as an option in QT Pro and wondered about it, but the
MPEG4 dimensions in QTPro are still only 320x240. Is that 'cause it
would be  expecting too much for CD throughput to handle 640x480?  I
guess that's part of what I was wondering about WMV; whether it would
compress enough to handle full-screen and full motion. I'll go ahead an
burn the MPG, just to see if it looks any better that the half-size QT file.

Thanks,
Neil