[MacDV] Formatting problem: video in PowerPoint

Ehrhart, Robert Robert.Ehrhart at per-se.com
Mon Feb 19 10:53:19 PST 2007

A good suggestion. I'm concerned that the users (Windows XP users) might
have some problems with not having a Quicktime codec. Quicktime files have,
in the past tests, come up with a dialog box and they won't play or even be
visible. As a Mac user, I don't know, but is the Quicktime codec
installation difficult?