Unsubbing (was Re: [MacDV] Importing Widescreen MP4)

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Mon Jul 7 12:39:28 PDT 2008

   >How can I unsubscribe. Please.

These requests seem to get posted fairly often, so in the
interest of reducing spurious list traffic:

1. Those of us on the list can't unsubscribe you, and I've
   never seen evidence that the list managers read this group.
   You'll need to go to the page on the Macintosh Guy website
   that's in the footer of every list message and use the
   Unsubscribe option there:

2. If that hasn't worked, then the list managers are being
   unresponsive, which we can't do anything about. So keep
   writing to them at the moderator's address given on that
   page (macdv-owner at listserver.themacintoshguy.com).

3. Meanwhile, configure your email program to send list postings
   to /dev/null or Trash or whatever your "go away and don't bug
   me" option is called.

Good luck!

Patty