[MacDV] Creating DVD slideshow

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sat May 17 18:29:31 PDT 2008

Actually the newest version of iPhoto lets you go past 99, I recently
burned a 299 photo slide show on a DVD along with a second slide show
that contained 103 photos.  I also added the full size files in the
extras part of the DVD so they could print what ever photos they
wanted to.  I realize that those are a lot of photos for one session
but these were for a couple that was on the same trip to Europe as us
and requested photos from me so I thought this was the easiest way to
present them.

Gerhard