[MPA] Real Time A/V FX Advice

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:53:10 PST 2003

Thanks Ralph.
I too noticed that Pro 2.2.a3 outputs to QT movie... not at all what I'm
interested in.
Yeah, I agree. I'm beginning to think the 2.2 standalone visualizer stuff is
best suited for the G4 in 9.2.2, and I'll record the stereo audio on the
iBook in 10.2.4 and Peak LE 3.21.
I so wanted to stay all X if possible - which is sorta funny. As I begin
acquiring X apps, all I want to do is boot X. And I'm no 9 basher (use it,
love it)... it's just, if X is the future, I wanna get to it. Stop "wasting"
time in 9.  :)

I hope to get to a little beta testing of my own this weekend... we'll see.
Thanks again.

lazyrighteye