[MPA] Recording with laptop

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Thu Feb 19 14:08:22 PST 2004

the  quickest, dirtiest and cheapest method is to  borrow a stereo
condenser  camcorder type mic with a 1/8" stereo jack plug it into
into the Tiebook and download Audacity
at:http;//audacity.sourceforge.net/  as recording software.

I know I'll catch a lot of crap about quality on this, but he did say Q
and D and I've gotten some surprisingly good recordings using this
method.
duckin' and runnin'
--
Jay Shaffer