[MV] Comparison between VV & iListen

RJ Scott rj at rjandtammy.com
Wed Dec 25 10:33:36 PST 2002

Bill,
I'm a newbie too.  I just "switched" from Wintel about 6 weeks ago.  So
far so good.  Actually I'm still a PC user but I wanted to see what all
the iBook excitement was about so I bought a new 800MHz iBook for
Christmas.  So far I think it's a great machine but it slows down
horribly whenever I try to do anything more than simple tasks.  It
might be that I need more RAM but I don't know enough about the Mac
system yet.  The advertised 5 hour battery life seems to be off by
about 1.5 hours too.
As far as iListen goes... It doesn't work at all for me.  I'm not sure
why yet but I'd love to be able to use it.
RJ Scott