[MV] MacSpeech Announces New October Road Show Dates

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Oct 15 12:45:53 PDT 2004

MACSPEECH ANNOUNCES NEW OCTOBER ROAD SHOW DATES

  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  Salem, NH, 2004-10-15:  Macintosh speech recognition authority
MacSpeech announced today it will be doing presentations on speech
recognition featuring iListen at two Minneapolis area Apple stores the
week of October 18th.  MacSpeech will be presenting at the Mall of
America Apple store in Bloomington, MN at 7:00PM on Thursday, October
21st, and again at the Southdale Center Apple store at 2:00 PM on
Saturday, October 23rd. Anyone interested in using Speech Recognition
on their Mac is invited to attend.  "We are thrilled to be presenting
iListen in the Apple stores across the country," said MacSpeech Chief
Evangelist Chuck Rogers. "The response has been overwhelmingly
positive, and we are excited to see how much interest there is in
speech recognition at these stores."

  About MacSpeech, Inc.
  MacSpeech is a Mac-only company dedicated to producing the finest
speech products for Macintosh.

  ####
  News about MacSpeech can be found at http://www.macspeech.com/

  50A Northwestern Drive