[MV] Dictate looses the mic and won't grab it back.

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Apr 18 08:16:27 PDT 2008

John (and everyone else):

As I said, the audio issue is something that would be easier to fix if
Apple made it easier for the app to reacquire the sound input channel
when the computer wakes up from sleep.

Regarding choosing a profile when the program is launched, right now
we haven't put in code that distinguishes between having one profile
and several, so, in a way, the program "assumes" you have more than
one profile and thus requires you to choose which one you want to use
- even if there is only one. We have other things that are much higher
priorities than these things right now, but rest assured that we will
look into ways to address them in the futture.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.