[MV] Dictate?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 30 20:12:30 PDT 2008

I don't know what anyone is expecting to hear, but nondisclosure
agreements are taken very seriously by everyone involved.

I'm just glad to be able to use my Mac and look forward to being part
of the process by using it, and when possible, showing it off to
others. As someone who is use speech recognition on both platforms
for well over a decade, I am thrilled to see the development
continuing, and so greatly improved, on the Mac platform.

Patience is a virtue, and even though it is one I've often run short
on, I am just glad to be able to use it everyday.

Valerie Maples

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz iMac
2 GB DDR SDRAM
OSX 10.4.11