[MV] Dictate?

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sat Aug 30 20:36:39 PDT 2008

Well my dear Valerie,

My experience has been quite different.  With no way to update and make
realistic corrections the product is only good for your purpose of
demonstration.  I am disabled and require a product that works as advertised
not a lot of hype.

Comments to the executive level have been ignored and not even acknowledged;
this lack of basic courtesy is quite disturbing to me; It is good of you to
remain so naïve.

I am heavily committed to Mac to resolve these issues.  First ³Ilisten² was
a farce and now it appears MacSpeak is more hype than real performance.  I
purchased a Mac Pro 8 core with 13 gigs of ram and several terabytes of
drive space. and A full blown Mac book Pro; I don¹t know about you, but this
represents a big piece of change to me.

After all of this effort on my part, I am forced to resort to using  A PC
and Dragon 10.  Now this is a product worthy of attention.  It delivers on
its promises as far as I am concerned.

So please show me where I am wrong on this.  I would appreciate the
clarification.

Arnie

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg