[Ti] Web browsers (was AOL!)

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 12:59:00 PST 2002

As if to add insult to injury, Netscape's "immediate" phone support -- "powered by DecisionOne" -- costs "only $29.00"!  How outrageous.  Obviously if there are problems with its 7.01 browser, we are supposed to resolve them for ourselves.

Thus, AOL has seemingly done in Netscape, which used to be excellent.  Also, the last time I called AOL for Mac techie phone support, I was told that they didn't have any, and I was given some Windows fellow who didn't know the difference between a Mac and the back end of a cow.  They used to have great Mac people.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com