[Ti] Scotch tape to stop paint peeling later?

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Fri Dec 20 10:22:35 PST 2002

>On 12/20/02 11:25 AM, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> wrote:
>

>>  So, has anybody used scotch tape to half the peeling? I guess my
>>  concerns are what happens when you remove it and whether or not Apple
>>  will claim it's presence on the machine contributed to the bubbling.
>
>Remove the tape and you will remove the paint.

and don't forget about heat problems.

i could see the heat helping the glue to bond more efficiently with the paint.

sounds bad.

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.