[Ti] Previous on-the-cusp-of-new-models purchases

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 19:32:59 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who chimed in on this subject - My wife will place the
order Friday afternoon and try to explain to the purchasing agent
that she wants the upgrade if the Ti/1 GHz is discontinued.  I didn't
mention that this was an Educational Institution and that she is
purchasing this from grant funds specifically for computer purchases.
I don't think that she can fork over any cash to make up any price
difference (she would probably lose the tax-exempt status) but maybe
they'll just send her the low end 15-inch replacement and give her
the rest of the money to blow into the ether....

Thanks again,

Peter

--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0b24 on Mac OS X 10.2.6