[Ti] Michrotech Zio driver update needed

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 17:55:55 PDT 2003

Ron Cooper paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Upon further research on Apple web site re: supported media reader
>drivers, there is a link to download - Zio! SmartMedia 1.02 (160K)
>update 10/25/02 for OSX.
>
>However, upon clicking the link after a few minutes the message
>"connection failure has occurred"
>
>For the last 3 days Microtechint site has been dead.
>
>Can someone please send me the above driver update as I cannot
>access nor download in any other form.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm afraid i don't know anything about all that, but I did find a
link for a Zio driver update, and it works...at least it downloads a
little 196 KB .pkg

Here's the link, let us know if it's what you're looking for:

<http://www.dazzle.com/support/update-MacOSX-ZiOCF.htm>

~flipper