[Ti] more on: Disk Warrior and Panther

Kynan Shook kynan at cs.wisc.edu
Sat Dec 20 22:55:11 PST 2003

Diskwarrior 3.0 will not run under Panther.  Boot off the Diskwarrior
CD if you want to run it, or use some other hard drive with 10.2.x, if
you have one available.

Any time you perform an upgrade, it is advisable to check certain types
of programs you may use; anything that installs a kernel extension, any
disk utilities, anything that modifies the OS's normal behavior in any
way...  Essentially, anything that isn't your average run-of-the-mill
word processor, web browser, and other "normal" applications.