Disk Copy helper unexpectedly terminated

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Dec 24 04:10:20 PST 2003

I have reported these new and unexplained M$T Office errors:

		Compile Error in Hidden Module: UTILS

Now I see another kind of error, in a utility:

When trying to mount and install a .dmg, using Disk Copy (v 10.2),
the process starts, the install routines comences, the checksum is
verified, and then:

		Disk Copy helper unexpectedly terminated

This of course is just information.  I have no idea where the Helper
is nor why it decided to terminate my installation process.

It happened the other day, and it just happened again, with Nikotel4MacV193.dmg

This error completely prevents the installation process, UNLESS one
of you knows any workaround for installing a .dmg, without invoking
this Helper....

I had been hoping to make some calls over Christmas using VOIP
technology on the Mac, but I seem thwarted at the outset !

regards,  Trevor