[Ti] Lime Wire

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Tue Feb 11 19:44:35 PST 2003

> To keep the files organized, using the iTunes Music folder, just open
> Preferences under "iTunes' in the menu, select "Advanced" and click
> on the box that says: "Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding
> to Library". Then you can delete the originals from the Limewire
> 'Shared' folder.
>
> ~flipper

Just to mention that the iTunes Music folder (as defined by iTunes ) is
actually within your personal directory.

My partner and I share 10gig's of mp3's between our iPods. You can tell
iTunes (in the Advanced panel again) to make any folder anywhere on another
partition or HD the "iTunes Music folder".

When either of us downloads mp3's, we "Import" them through iTunes, not Drag
and Drop. This help iTunes if the mp3's are not up to par. Often an iPod
will not recognize mp3's that iTunes is fine with. All our mp3's are
organized in the same place for easy access by whomever is logged in.

Hey, Mr. Naegele, I say this purely in jest - but I find some humour in a
person of law asking how to download songs with Limewire.. I dunno maybe it
is just me.  :-)  I have been using it for quite some time (even some
workgroup applications - which it excels at).

Goodluck.

Bill Reburn