Hello, can anyone READ these days?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 07:14:41 PST 2003

Has anyone on ELN had Ti list messages bounce? I assume this was a
problem with Earthlink servers so I notified them to please see what was
going on else all my lists would be unsubbed.
I think tech support, everywhere, has hit rock bottom, either that or no
one can read. I simply told them that the list I was on had a message
rejected by ELN because apparently ELN was down. Pretty straightforward
eh?

Three emails described a variety of causes, none of which made sense:

1 - We did not send that, it was spam. (I never said they sent it! It was
sent by the Ti bot.)
2 - The address was wrong. (Nope)
3 - Your address was forged. (Hardly)
4 - You have a virus. (Hahaha, I won't even go there)
5 - Another stupid response I can't remember.

I emailed back to say, I have already told you what caused the problem,
now I want to know why this is happening so often. (ELN being down)
<whew>